How we keep it fair & sustainable?
Being a small company it would be ambitious to say we are going to try to save the world all on our own. We do our research to be aware of the impact inherent to our creating processes, we work responsibly throughout and make decisions with both the environment and the people in it in mind.
Being constantly immersed in nature, we value the health of the environment. We look for quality materials to guarantee our products’ lifespan and recyclability…
Being constantly immersed in nature, we value the health of the environment. We look for quality materials to guarantee our products’ lifespan and recyclability and work with partners that share our beliefs about environmental responsibility and operate according to recognised and certified standards.
Find out what being fair & sustainable includes for Glower:
We look for
- sustainably sourced materials such as organic cotton, tencel and recycled polyester and cotton
- recycled packaging that is also recyclable
- long lasting products that have been tested wash after wash, ride after ride
- non-toxic cleaning products
- old t-shirts and misprints as test prints and once they’re out of print space, as cleaning cloths
- a 2nd hand printing press to start out, which has now been repurposed with a new printer
We work with
- fair wear garments for which workers have been paid a fair wage
- screens that can be reclaimed and reused for creating new designs
- small print batches to reduce flaws and waste